minor bug report for haproxy-1.3.22 ...

From: Cameron Simpson <cs#zip.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:48:21 +1100

I just stumbled over a very minor problem with HAproxy's config file error reporting. This command:

  /usr/local/bin/haproxy-1.3.22 -f haproxy.TPROXY4.cfg

produced:

  [ALERT] 335/144132 (7273) : Error(s) found in configuration file : haproxy.TPROXY4.cfg

The actual problem is the the file "haproxy.TPROXY4.cfg" does not exist because I am stupidly standing in the wrong directory, but the error message had me opening the config file looking for a mistake.

Could this be changed to indicate failure to open the config file please?

Cheers,

--
Cameron Simpson <cs#zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

All it takes is working on someone elses program to understand why they call
it "code".      - Henry O. Farad <lrc#netcom.COM>