HAProxy SNMP Agent for Solaris

From: Mallin, Eoin <emallin#revenue.ie>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:28:52 -0000

Hi all,
I'm new to HaProxy and during my investigation of the product I've come across mention of an SNMP agent that was written by a contributor. I can no longer find this in the contributor section of the HaProxy site. Does anyone know if this is available and whether it's compatible with Solaris?

Many thanks,
Eoin

Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee that any personal and sensitive data, sent in plain text via standard email, is fully secure. Customers who choose to use this channel are deemed to have accepted any risk involved. The alternative communication methods offered by Revenue include standard post and the option to register for our (encrypted) secure email service. http://www.revenue.ie/en/practitioner/secure-email.html