Redirect Question

From: Sriram Chavali <schavali#tellapal.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:24:25 -0800

I have written a rule in my haproxy configs to redirect the incoming request to a certain page based on an acl rule being satisfied. It looks like as following: redirect location http://server:port/violation.html if acl_met

The redirected page is on the same server - however I don't want the redirected server's name and port to show up in the redirected URL that he client sees in his browser. I want the base URL (http://www.mysite.com) to be preserved for this redirected page. How can I accomplish this? Do I need to use a directive other than redirect?

Thanks
Sriram Received on 2010/02/26 22:24