Re: sL flag

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:26:49 +0100

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 03:07:40PM -0800, Joe Williams wrote:

> I wasn't able to find it in the documentation, what does the "sL"
> termination flag stand for?

strange. It means there was a server timeout during the last transfer from the server to the client. But normally the last transfer is identified because the server has already closed, so it's strange to see a timeout. Or maybe it was a post and we got the timeout in the other direction. I'm a bit puzzled.

What version was it ?