Re: log ??

From: Cyril Bonté <cyril.bonte#free.fr>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:52:26 +0100

Hi Thierry,

For that, I use mod_rpaf on the apache backends (assuming option forwardfor is enabled in the haproxy configuration) : http://stderr.net/apache/rpaf/ You can also have a look on the current apache development branch, with the module mod_remoteip : http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_remoteip.html

--
Cyril Bonté