Re: line aggregation

From: Alexandre DELAY <alexandre.delay#free.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:46:14 +0200

Well, I also need more details in the answer about what is exactly possible.

for me aggregate DSL lines means that:

DSL1---|
             | box | ------LAN
DSL2---| Any computer will be able to get WAN bandwidth from the second DSL line even if the first DSL line is saturated.

And, why not, any computer on the LAN would be able to get the total bandwidth from both accumulated DSL lines. Certainly it won't be able to get a single connection at the total bandwidth, but will maybe be able to initiate multiple TCP connections at a total bandwidth corresponding to the accumulated bandwidth of both DSL lines

I hope I am clear enough, Sorry for my english.

cheers