haproxy + stunnel

From: Gabriel Sosa <sosagabriel#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:23:37 -0300

I'm really happy using haproxy so far (so thank you), we are doing load balancing of http and smtp with great results

now we need to be able to LB ssl connections and get the ip of our customers.

In the official haproxy's site you guys recommend Stunnel as an option to complement haproxy for ssl.

Now, I know that haproxy can handle a good amount of traffic but do you have any idea about this regarding Stunnel? Ssl will be used only in few parts of the site but I still want know that Stunnel wont be my bottle neck in the future.

thank your for your time!

--
Gabriel Sosa
Si buscas resultados distintos, no hagas siempre lo mismo. - Einstein