RE: question about transparancy

From: Emmanuel Bailleul <Emmanuel.Bailleul#telindus.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:20:17 +0200

Hello,

I think what you are looking for is XCLIENT support, which is described here : http://www.postfix.org/XCLIENT_README.html

The support for this in haproxy has already been discussed on this ml (see for ex. : http://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg00482.html) but I can't confirm if this has finally been implemented or not (I doubt it as there does not seem to be anything about it in the latest documentation).

Emmanuel Received on 2010/04/22 18:20