Re: question about transparancy

From: Michiel van Es <mve#pcintelligence.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:34:24 +0200

I am running ASSP on the mailservers, since 1.6.2 ASSP understands headres like x-forward-for :

Is it possible to let HAproxy push such an header for smtp without recompiling the kernel on my load balancer with Tproxy support?

I hope it works as it works for http out of the box :)

Kind regards,

Michiel