Issues with stats logging

From: <Grigorov.Hristo.K#neftochim.bg>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:40:15 +0300

Hi there,

I have just recently installed HAProxy and it otherwise works great but I have some issues with logging stats requests…

First, I have configured separate logging of errors using ‘log-separate-errors’. I’ve noticed that stats requests are for some reason logged as errors although HTTP response code is 200. Session termination flag is PR -- which is probably correct but still I don’t think this is error situation. My question, is this on purpose and what it is and if not perhaps it shall be fixed ?

Second, I would like to turn off logging of stats requests completely; it is really annoying to me to see them in the logs. I have configured separate listen section for stats and added ‘option dontlog-normal’ hoping this would do it but it didn’t. Is there any other way to do this?

Kind regards, Hristo. Received on 2010/06/15 20:40