haproxy as a dmz/proxy for other virtual hosts? examples of config files?

From: <haproxy#serverphorums.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:02:19 +0200

hello,
Does anyone have any examples of simple (hopefully) haproxy configurations for simple proxy setups with no load balancing? basically i would like to have an alternative to mod_proxy.

We have a number of internal virtual named-hosts on a number of different systems internally. I want to setup haproxy on a sort of a port 80 and 443 DMZ and re-direct virtual names to different servers within our internal network.

Most of the online documents/forums I've read are more about load-balancing than just simple redirects or proxies.

Thanks
Tom.

---
posted at http://www.serverphorums.com