Re: Interest in patch for web interface to enable/disable servers

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:38:32 +0200

Hi Judd,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 05:29:38PM -0400, Judd Montgomery wrote: (...)
> The above or something like it sounds reasonable to implement, but I
> don't currently have a need for it. I'll try to get to it and if
> someone else wants to do it, or help in the meantime that would be
> great.

as I said, in my opinion this is just a long-term goal, not something immediate, so don't waste you time on this. I know how it can be counter-productive to ask for more features than what the contributors may provide in a short time, I was just discussing what direction we should try to go to for the long term.

> I completed my first attempt at a reasonable patch with no
> authentication. Since I am new to the code and may have done
> something stupid I'd like to put it out there for review and/or
> comment.

no problem, we'll review your patch (I can't right now but will take some time to do so).

> http://www.jpilot.org/testing/haproxy/Screenshot.png
> http://www.jpilot.org/testing/haproxy/haproxy-post-maint-mode-1.4.8.patch

Best regards,
Willy Received on 2010/06/30 08:38