Re: Truncated health check response from real servers

From: Anze <anzenews#volja.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:37:48 +0200

Hi all,

We have tried upgrading our haproxy version to 1.4.8 and found than this configuration setting fails:
  http-check expect string check_is_ok
with message:
  'http-check' only supports 'disable-on-404'

I guess the patch never made it to stable (yet?). Are there any plans to add it to the trunk?

Thanks,

Anze