Load balancing ..

From: Sabz Host Co. <sabzhost#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:17:38 +0430

Hello Sir
I search "load balancing" and i found You .. I have 4 adsl account (pppoe) from same ISP with 2mbps means if i download a file i can download with speed 210kb per secound . if i run load balancing these 4 line with your sotware , can i download one file with speed 840kb Per secound ?

if You have any sulotion please help me . i very need that

Thanks

--
Khoshhal Mishavim Pasokhgoie Soalate Shoma Bashim .
Ba Sepase Faravan