502 Gateway

From: Joe Stein <joe.stein#medialets.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:38:21 -0400

Hi, we have a new server that we are trying to fit behind our existing HAProxy implementation. For some reason it is giving us a 502 error (the server is a tomcat6 server with servlet) and we are trying to hunt down the cause. Any help to what this might be or how we can better interrogate haproxy to why it is giving this header (e.g. some header missing or such). We are running 1.3.23 in production but have the same issue also on the 1.4.8 release too.

/*
Joe Stein, 973-944-0094
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop