List of sites using haproxy ?

From: Alexandre Snarskii <snar#snar.spb.ru>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:39:47 +0400

Hi!

Sorry that I'm starting my subscription with such a silly question, but is there any kind of list of projects/sites using haproxy as load balancer ? (offline responses are welcome too)

Why I need it - one of our web-services performs much better using haproxy maxconn/queue feature (it protects database from spikes), but to implement it on production I need to get approval from management. And management says "No, unless it's confirmed that this software is really used widely", and, as haproxy operates transparently it use is not shown in netcraft web server survey like in case of nginx.. Received on 2010/07/28 11:39