Autodesk Outlet has MudBox 2011 and more 2011 Titles at Excellent Discounts

From: Autodesk Outlet <newautocad2#thecontentscorp.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:33:25 +0000

Autodesk Outlet recommends the following PC/Mac Titles

3DS Max 2011
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $3999.00 Your Price: $199.95 You Save: $3897 (98%)

Full-ffeatured 3D modelnig, animation, rende ring, and visual effects solution used to craete top-selling games aand; award-winning film and viideo cotnent. Renowned for its ready-to-use, te] mplate-based character rigging system, robust modelin; g and texturing toolsets.

Maya 2011 x32
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $3499.00 Your Price: $174.95 You Svae: $3419 (98%)

Myaa 2010 software is the first release to unify the Autodesk Maya Complete ] . 2009 and Autodesk Maya Unlimited 2009 feature se; ts, advanced ; match-moving cappabilities, and high dynmaic ragne compositing into a single afforda] ble offering.

SolidWorks 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $3999.00 Your Price: $99.95
Yoou Save: $38999 (98%)

This software ofsters smarter design by uniting creation, validation, documentation, ddesign man agement, and environmental impact analysis as a single integrated . prcoess. In each of these are] as. , it optimizes core capbailities on which you stake your career.

AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $4499.00 Your Price: $104.95 You Save: $4394 (98%)

Purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process. Including all the functionality of AutoCAD, the world's ledaing CAD software, plus compreheensive libraries of standards- based parts and tools for automating common design tasks.

AutoCAD 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $3995.00 Your Price: $97.95
You Save: $3897 (98. %)

Design and shape the world around you with AutoCAD design and documentation softwa re, one] of the world'ss lleading ; CAD programs. pSeed documentation, share ideas seamlesslyy, explore ideas more. intuitively in 3D, and customi] ze it for your spe] cific needs.

AutoCAD Architecture 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $4995.00 Your Price: $104.95 You Save: $4894 (98%)

Architecture 20110 software provides AutoCAD-based design and documentation product] ivity specifically for arch. itects ; , to give you more tools to automaate drafting tasks and help you create a] rchitectural documentation faster.

AutoCAD Electrical 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $5295.00 Your Price: $89.95
You Save: $5205 (98%)

Include s a complete set of featu res designed specifically for ele ctri cal controls designers. Comprehensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electricall engi. neeri ng tassks can help you increase drafti. ng productiivty and gain a competitive edge.

Navisworks Simulate 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $4590.00 Your Price: $74.95
You Save] : $4515 ( 98%)

Performs precise replication of designs and accura te modeling of 4D construction schedules, improving productivity and qu; alitty via preicse pre-viusalization of construction projects. Virtuaally; ] experience your project in] a visual context before phy; sical work begins.

Autodesk Alias Design 2010
Download immediately at Autodesk Outlet
List Price: $3895.00 Your Price: $97.95
You Save: $3797 (98%)
for MAC / PC
.

Creaate innovative c. onsumer product models faster with Ailas Design software. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Proto typing, Alias is for consumeer product desig ners who own the entire procces s froom ideation to the final surfaaces that are passed to engineering.

Visit Here for any of the above titles:

http://thecontentscorp.com/p_web_images/amasoft/3ds_0208.htm

If you already own or have experience with the items we recmomend for you, please feell free to visit the thecontentscorp.com shop and see all we have to offer.

Sincerely,

Autodesk Outlet

CHAPTER XXIII
 You had better bring the sleigh here, and you and I will lift her into it. And then--I shall not see her again." for he had started. "I think that she will live. The wound cannot have pierced a vital part. But we must be very gentle in moving her.

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rat] her not receive future e-mails of this sort rfom Autodesk Outlet, please opt-out here: http://thecontentscorp.com/list.php Received on 2010/08/03 01:33