Re: [ANNOUNCE] haproxy 1.5-dev1

From: Matt <mattmoran76#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:01:47 +0100

Hi Willy,

I was looking for something similar and couldn't believe it when I came across the stack overflow post, because we use HA Proxy in production, I thought to myself how come I don't know about that feature! And then I saw 1.5-dev1 :-D

Before I delve into trying it out, my requirements are slightly different. Rather than build the acl from the src IP, i'd like to build it from the URI and HTTP method. Is this currently possible?

So only allow 200 requests per minute for a URI match /john/index.htm and HTTP method PUT? If this gets exceeded i'd like to reply with a HTTP 503. If it is i'll grab 1.5 and start playing. If it isn't, then i'll be happy to test any future builds.

Thanks,

Matt