Re: redirect

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:50:01 +0200

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 04:54:48PM -0200, Thiago wrote:
> Hi
> How is it going ?
>
> I ' ve been trying do a simple forward using haproxy but until now i was
> not able to do it works
> just load a web page "it works " but does not forward for the sever

it's not quite clear what you're speaking about. You're saying that it does not work then that you access a page (presumably delivered by the server) then that it does not forward for the server. And in your subject you're speaking about redirects. Could you please be a bit more specific ?

> Can anyone help me ?
>
> thank's in advance
>
> bellow following my conf file

Well, this config does not work at all, it has several syntax errors that are caught by the parser :

> listen LoadBalancer http machine1:80
> # mode http
> mode tcp

=> use "mode http" here, not tcp, otherwise the requests won't be parsed.

> stats enable
> option tcp log

=> syntax error here : "option tcplog"

> option forwardfor
> balance roundrobin
> server machine2:80

=> syntax error here : missing server name

It's really not easy for us to help troubleshoot unclear issues with configs that have never worked :-/

Willy Received on 2010/10/22 23:50