Re: URL rewriting

From: Cyril Bonté <cyril.bonte#free.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:00:20 +0100

Hi Shawn,

Le mardi 14 décembre 2010 20:34:49, Shawn Heisey a écrit :
> I spoke too soon. This just made it pass through unchanged, and the URL
> rewriting on the backend took care of it.
>
> It seems that this config line:
>
> reqirep ^([^\ ]*)\ /string1/(.*) \1\
> /cgi-bin/cgi-gw.exe?action=webres&id=\2
>
> Does not match this request:
>
> GET /string1/20101117/CL03874 HTTP/1.1
>
> It all looks OK to me, and most of it's taken straight from the examples
> in the documentation. Can anyone with a discerning eye tell me what I
> did wrong?

In your initial post, you didn't provide your "defaults" section. I guess there's one (with "mode http") and depending on what is in it (or not), it may explain things.

Are you sure you are using "option httpclose" or "option http-server-close" ? Without that, reqirep and your acls will only work on the first request of a connection.

--
Cyril Bonté