Re: [MailingList] Bouncing messages

From: John Marrett <johnf#zioncluster.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:38:02 -0500

David,

I've seen a number of your messages to the list.

Enclosing a bounce response (ideally as an attachment, with headers) will help anyone who wants to look into your problem.

Most of the bouncing messages that you receive tell you that the list failed to deliver a message to you. Normally anything the listserv receives will be sent out.

-JohnF