Stats question

From: Dmitri Smirnov <dsmirnov#netflix.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:18:01 -0800

For a backend running in http mode what exactly do the following metrics include?

  1. dreq: denied requests - apparently only for FE. What does this include?
  2. dresp: denied responses
  3. ereq: request errors - What does this include?
  4. econ: connection errors

Does the above include connection failures due to maxconn limits? Entries that expired from the queue?

  1. eresp: response errors

Does the above mean HTTP status codes or some other kinds of errors?

When hovering a mouse over Session Total I can see a tool-tip with a http codes breakdown. Is there a way I can get those via http interface or some other means?

thanks,

--
Dmitri Smirnov