Re: 1.5 status

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:14:25 +0100

Hi Joe,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:17:40AM -0800, Joe Williams wrote:

> Willy and list,
>
> I am curious of the development status of 1.5. It looks like there have been some recent commits but no dev release since dev3 months ago.

All my work got considerably delayed due to spending my little spare time at a new customer. The situation is getting better, by spending less time at each. In parallel, I'm still trying to implement server-side keep-alive which was a prerequisite to release 1.5. During the work on this goal, I discovered that some important changes needed to be made to the code. I have several experimental branches with different approaches, none of which satisfies me, reason why they're not merged in master. However now I have figured what needs to be changed so that will become easier :-)

Cheers,
Willy Received on 2011/03/01 07:14