Relation Session Count Frontend / Backend

From: Stijn Vanhoorelbeke <stijn.vanhoorelbeke#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:26:09 +0200

Hi,

How do the Frontend statistics relate to the Backend? For example:

The Frontend shows 'Sessions Cur : 600' . The Backend shows 'Sessions Cur: 390' .

Is this a normal behaviour or should both show the same value?

Cause - When I stress-test my server farm with lets says 600 concurrent users.
I see 600 Sessions Cur at the frontend - but the backend doesn't go up to 600.

At the backend server - I see values for concurrent users in action way below 600.
Is this normal, or am I missing something?

Stijn Vanhoorelbeke, Received on 2011/04/18 19:26