Re: HAProxy running out of steam?

From: Jon Watte <jwatte#imvu.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:58:22 -0700

That's great; thanks!

Does HAProxy combine threading with the evented model? I e, is the fact that I'm at 16% CPU right now nothing to worry about; it will go to 100% CPU across the available hardware cores before I become CPU saturated?

Sincerely,

jw

Jon Watte, IMVU.com
We're looking for awesome people! http://www.imvu.com/jobs/