Re: customizing 200 responses to monitor-uri

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:06:09 +0200

Hi Matt,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 01:58:21PM -0400, Matthew Bachmann wrote:
> Haproxy lets me provide a static page that's returned when 503 and
> other error conditions are triggered. With monitor-uri though, I'm
> not able to customize the 200 response. What is the right way to
> request that feature?

That's funny, because it's something that was developped last week and which was backported to the latest 1.4 snapshot which will be released as 1.4.16 in a few days. You'll do that with "errorfile 200" as you do with other status codes. I had to do this because for one site it was an issue that haproxy reported its existence there.

You can download the latest snapshot and try it if you want.