Re: "transparent mode"

From: ÕŹãÁú <glzhang#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:20:15 +0800

Hi Robert,

You can develop a netfilter module to change src ipaddr from haproxy's self ip to client ipaddr for backend servers.

But this solution maybe decrease the whole performance of haproxy box for about 20%.

this is a reference :

http://www.zeus.com/community/extensions/zeus-kernel-modules-linux

James Zhang