Re: Apache translates 500 to 502 from haproxy

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:10:17 +0200

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 12:11:58PM +0530, Sachin Shetty wrote:
> I also think apache is the issue. I think we have a few mischievous modules
> like mod_rpaf that I need to disable and test. I will keep you posted.
>
> For now do you see any severe problem if I disabe httpclose as a workaround?

As I said, in theory no, unless you need haproxy to analyse more than one request per connection. But please do make a test with http-server-close. While there is little chance that it helps, it's not completely impossible because it is able to reinforce keep-alive on the client side even if it is disable on the server side.

Willy Received on 2011/06/15 09:10