Help with sticky in cookies and occasional incorrect node

From: Todd Nine <todd#spidertracks.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:48:15 +1200

Hi guys,
  We're experiencing a strange issue I could use a hand with. We require sticky sessions in our app. I was using the following configuration in my haproxy conf

https://gist.github.com/0e8dba64b2008473c408

Occasionally, I'm seeing this problem.

  1. Client makes first request
  2. Client is connected to node, say test-app-west-1
  3. Client response is received, client executes jquery on document load json calls
  4. The client receives the cookie value of "test-app-west-3" in it's json response, but "test-app-west-1" was sent in the request.

I'm on Ubuntu 10.10 server 64 bit with HA-Proxy version 1.4.8 2010/06/16. Any ideas what could be causing this issue?

Thanks,
Todd Received on 2011/06/20 06:48