Re: haproxy url acl

From: Avinash Gaonkar <agaonkar#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:44:14 +0530

Hi Willy,

Thanks a lot.
Before checking your mail I tried different options and was able to redirect http request to https. Following is the acl used. I presume hdr_dom(host) will have same effect as the below acl.

stunel secure
bind 127.15.0.1:1

acl host_mysrv hdr -i server.example.com acl url_slash url /
acl via_stunnel dst_port 1
redirect prefix https://server.example.com/Web if !via_stunnel host_mysrv url_slash

Regards,
Avinash Gaonkar