Promotional Pens, Tradeshow Totebags, and Cups ...Closeout

From: <promotionalpens#gmx.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2011 15:32:09 -0700

Greetings,

My name is Eleanor Alvarez and I would like to forward this information to the person who handles the marketing. PIease email your logo and let me know what type of products you are interested in and I will email you more product  ideas with your logo on them.

Thanks
Eleanor Alvarez

12 oz. Stadium Cup

12 oz. Stadium Cup
Cup Colors: white, natural, granite.

Imprint Colors: white, gold, red, orange, blue, navy, green, teal, purple,

maroon, creme, black, granite, silver/gray, forest green, hot pink, hot
green, hot yellow, pearl white, pearl gold, pearl teal, pearl navy,
natural, light blue, (translucent green, orange, red, purple, teal, blue,
yellow.) "glow-in-the-dark"-add .10

Imprint Area: 3.5" W x 3" H, each side.
Wrap: 7.625" W x 3" H
Quantity 1-color
100,000 $0.187

50,000 $0.202
25,000 $0.219
10,000 $0.280

5,000 $0.327

Confidentiality, Privacy, and Security Notice: The content, materials, and accompanying attachment(s) contained within any eMail (electronic mail transmission) is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed [authorized recipient(s)] which may be confidential, exempt from disclosure under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and/or legally privileged. The message facilitates a previous agreement of the transaction/service of a transactional relationship for which the intended recipient explicitly has double confirmed agreement to be contacted and informed in an ongoing capacity. If you are not the intended recipient(s), responsible for delivering partially or in full any transmission to the intended recipient(s), and/or have received the transmission in error, you are hereby notified you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, printing, distributing and/or disclosing any of the content, materials, and accompanying attachment(s) contained within. If you have received any portion of the transmission in error, please notify the original sender by forwarding all transmissions to cups#gmx.com   and delete the original along with all copies of the transmission to include any accompanying attachment (s). Any views, commentary, and/or opinions presented within are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of any other company(s) or parent entity(s).

At anytime you may stop further transactional communications by letting us know by emailing us at unsubscribeyouremail#gmx.us and you will no longer receive communications from us.

This advertisement is in complete Compliance with the FEDERAL CAN SPAM ACT of 2003. You may unsubscribe at anytime by simply clicking here  Unsubscribe me from this list within the email.

To Report SPAM ABUSE
Please Email The Hosting Company At:
abuse#unitedhostingservers.com
http://www.unitedhostingservers.com/spam.html