APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN NOW

From: MR ANTHONY LOAN HOME <financialloan#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:34:40 +0200

Dear Valued Customer,

Trillion Credit is a private lending company and we offer all types of loans tailored to meet individual needs to all locations.
Our unsecured loans are guaranteed.
We offer loan to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3%
we provide short or long term loan even with poor credit ratings,
We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application.

OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
*Investment /Soft loans
*Home Loan
*Auto Loan
*Mortgage Loan
*Business Loan
*International Loan
*Personal Loan
*And Much More.........

All reply should be sent to this email, donald.connerfield#gmail.com

You should fill the short form below to enable us initiate the loan processing to your end:

  1. Full Names of loan applicant
  2. Valid contact address
  3. Place and Name of employment
  4. Country of origin /Residence
  5. Monthly Salary or yearly turn-over
  6. Amount required
  7. Duration of Loan
  8. Purpose of Loan
  9. Valid contact phone number(s)

Our services are quick, affordable and flexible, 2 - 5 days approval

Thanks
Anthony Received on 2011/07/27 09:34