Re: Question concerning "option forwardfor" and HTTP keep-alive

From: Guillaume Bourque <guillaume.bourque#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:06:21 -0400

Thnaks for the precision.

Maybe we can add some other string and not bother with the stunnel one when it is there !

Like this:

option forwardfor header X-Forwarded-For-Haproxy

Or I see that It can be a network so this should be fine if all my stunnel are in this subnet

option forwardfor except 10.222.0.0/27

Again thanks for youre great support Willy.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Bourque, B.Sc.,
consultant, infrastructures technologiques libres