Re: T3 protocol

From: Kal <email2kal.kalyan#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:27:40 +0000 (UTC)

Nayab Saiyed <nayabsaiyed@...> writes:

> Hi
>
> Does HAProxy support t3 protocol?
>
> I am configuring Weblogic clusters with HAProxy and the requirement is to have
load balancer support t3 protocol in order for the hava deployments to work.

> Appreciate any response.
>
> Topology:
>
> haproxy --> apache 2.1 --> weblogic(soa)
>
> Thanks,
> Nayab

Hi Nayab,

HTTP or T3 are simply a protocol where all your request should work according to its estimated settings.

Coming your query all your request moves out of weblogic will work using TCP / IP with HTTP protocol.

T3 is only internal to weblogic but not for other.

So deployment which you are trying to do will be done through TCP / IP using HTTP protocol.

Now once deployment done to cluster then t3 protocol will applied to your all internal servers.

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
Kal. Received on 2011/08/08 20:27