LPO/IP Buyers and Vendors Meet

From: David Miller <david#kpoconsultants.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:32:25 +0530

Hello Sir,

We are organizing the Global LPO/IP (Legal Process Outsourcing/Intellectual Property) conference, Buyers and Vendors meet in the LPO Industry in Los Angeles on 5-6 October. Would you like to know more about it?

If you won't be able to travel to Los Angeles on those days, I can also let you know about the Virtual Platform where you'll be able to access the conference from the comfort of your home or office.

If you don't need any information about the Global LPO Conference or this is not your domain, please let me know. I'll make sure you don't receive emails regarding it again.

Thanks

David
KPO Consultants Received on 2011/08/22 08:02