Re: HAProxy 1.5-dev7 attempting to connect to real server port of twice virtual server port

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:35:54 +0200

Hi Nick,

thanks to your diags and detailed reports, I found the bug and I have the fix. We were using the port from the wrong side's address when mapping was used. This explains why the resulting port was twice the incoming one.

Since we moved to full-ipv6, we don't need the addr.s/addr.c tricks, we have sockaddr_storage everywhere, so I'll remove that and it will be both cleaner and less error-prone.

I'm attaching the patch that I have already pushed upstream.

Cheers,
Willy