Re: Need help about reqrep (urgent)

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:33:59 +0200

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 03:02:59PM +0000, DerekLiao wrote:

> configuration files:
>

> reqrep ^([^\ ]*)\ /kaijiang([/\?\ ].*) \1\ /result_aaa\2
> reqirep ^Host: Host:\ www.bbb.com
>
> Logs:
> srv_aaa_caipiaos_01 0/0/0/2/2 404 735 - - ---- 0/0/0/0/0 0/0 "GET /result_aaa/ HTTP/1.1"
>
> but i can access www.bbb.com/result_aaa/

You still did not comment on the point I made below :

> BTW, we're all assuming that you have appropriately set "option httpclose"
> or "option http-server-close" so that all requests are rewritten, not only
> the first one. You might want to double-check.

We still have no trace of the request sent to the server either, which will help find where your error is.

It's particularly difficult to help you because the discussion seems to be one-way, and we're playing riddles with your configuration. With all the requested info, maybe your site would already be running now.

If you want people to help you, please try to be a bit more open about your config, and to respond to their questions. Till now your requests look more like complaints than requests for help.

Willy Received on 2011/09/24 17:33