Re: Communicating with HA Proxy using Python

From: German Gutierrez <germang#olx.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:36:16 -0300

AFAIK HATop si writtren in python (http://code.google.com/p/hatop/) it should be a good starting point and/or reference.

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

Germán Gutiérrez

OLX Operation Center
OLX Inc.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Phone: 54.11.4775.6696
Mobile: 54.911.5669.6175
Skype: errare_est
Email: germang#olx.com

Delivering common sense since 1969 <Epoch Fail!>.

The Nature is not amiable; It treats impartially to all the things. The wise
person is not amiable; He treats all people impartially.

No afecta el sitio, no necesita QA.