Re: Using HAProxy for ldap

From: Danie Weideman <daniew01#gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:16:00 +0200

Hi all

Thank you Brane for the assistance.

I am testing the sollution and is using the check ldap option.

When I disconnect the one ldap server, haproxy does not see this (using the web gui) server beeing down. If I mark this broken server as down, in the web admin gui, the results are as expected.

My question then: how do I check from haproxy for ldap failures?

Kind regards
Danie