Mrs.Gardner

From: Mrs. Joy Gardner <mothere3#gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:32:03 +0000 (GMT)

Mrs. Joy Gardner (From London, UK )

I am Mrs. Joy Gardner; widow of late Mr. Graham Gardner who was among passengers aboard Air France Flight 447 that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro Brazil to Paris France on 01/06/2009 killing all 216 passengers and 12 crew members including my husband. You can get details of the plane crash through the web link below.

http://www.slideband.com/slide/1662_Air-France-Flight-447----55-bodies-recovered--Complete-List-of-Passengers.html

I am presently undergoing medical treatment for ovarian cancer in a Hospital but recently, my Doctor told me that my condition has worsened and it is obvious I may not survive unless by special grace of God .

We were married for twelve years without children though we were both Christians. Before the death of my husband, he had deposited a sum of Tow Million, five hundred thousand (2,500,000 Euro) in a Prime bank hoping to set up trust fund. Presently, the money is still with the Bank unclaimed.

For this I decided to donate the fund for humanitarian purposes through a church, God fearing individual or organization that will use it to support orphanage homes, old people’s homes, widows and propagation of word of God.

I took this decision because we don't have children that will inherit the money and my husband had earlier decided to establish trust fund before his untimely death.

I therefore request you to accept this proposal and help me to achieve my heart desire by receiving the fund and carrying out the humanitarian projects as appointed administrator. If you accept this offer, you will be entitled to 10% of the 2.5 Million Euro as your running cost or compensation, while the balance should be used for humanitarian projects.

If you will be of assistance to me, please reply immediately. I will surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness in giving me this help.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Joy Gardner Received on 2011/10/30 22:32