Re: Haproxy timing issues

From: Vincent Bernat <bernat#luffy.cx>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 00:38:03 +0100

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du jeudi 03 novembre 2011, vers 00:32, Erik Torlen <erik.torlen#apicasystem.com> disait :

> Ok, could be an idea to use that then.
> Btw, I am on a system that I can't upgrade to a later version of the
> dist and take advantage of openssl 1.0.0 through apt.
> Could I make stud use openssl with static libs? E.g compiling openssl
> from source and the linking it in Makefile for stud.

It should be possible. But OpenSSL 1.0.0 can live side by side with OpenSSL 0.9.8k. I suppose that you use Ubuntu LTS 10.04. You can grab the package from Oneiric and apply a simple patch to backport it.

 https://gist.github.com/1272151/b1a61124d1568eb795fa82b24b875889cbd0005c

--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

panic("floppy: Port bolixed.");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-sparc/floppy.h