how http-server-close work?

From: wsq003 <wsq003#sina.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:17:51 +0800

Hi,

In my condition, I set the http-server-close option for client-side keepalive. (You know this will save the time of establish connections) My question is will haproxy re-assign backend server for every HTTP request in this connection? I also configure 'balance uri' and 'hash-type consistent'.

e.g. I hope /a/b.jpg and /c/d.jpg be assigned to different backend server based on consistent-hashing, even when they are in a same client-side connection.

Thanks in advance. Received on 2011/11/22 06:17