Dear webmail account user (haproxy@formilux.org)

From: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT VALIDATION <validate#webmaster.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 03:29:03 -0800

Dear account user (haproxy#formilux.org),

We are updating our database, and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused E-mail account and create more space for new accounts. To ensure that you do not experience service disruption during this period, you need to click the link below and provide details:

CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG15SVdOOFhSWlRQdDFSZF9JczU5blE6MQ <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG15SVdOOFhSWlRQdDFSZF9JczU5blE6MQ>

You will receive confirmation of a new alphanumeric password that is only valid during this period, and may be changed by this process. We regret any inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message so we can give you better services online with our new and improved webmail functionality and improvements.

Upgrade Dept © 2011
Warning Code: ID67565434. Received on 2011/11/24 12:29