Re: cookie domain set based on request

From: Baptiste <bedis9#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:58:05 +0100

Hi,

what you want to do is not doable. I mean taking a piece of the host header and inserting it into the Set-Cookie header. How have you currently setup your persistence in HAProxy? do you have any application cookie that would stay constant despite the domain browsed and we could rely on to ensure persistence?

cheers