route !HTTP connections to tcp backend instead of dropping in HTTP mode

From: Łukasz Michalski <lm#zork.pl>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:22:10 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to route non-HTTP connections to specific backend instead of returning bad request in http mode?

Some of my clients sends a small XML request (~30 bytes) to HTTP port and I need to route that connection to specific backend in tcp mode. If not, do you know any software that I can put in front of haproxy that can read that first 30 bytes and make a decision if this connection should be routed to haproxy or that specific bakcend? Something like stunnel for SSL connections.....

Many thanks for any information,
Łukasz Received on 2011/12/10 13:22