Re: balance by selecting host with lowest latency?

From: Wout Mertens <wmertens#cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:14:09 +0100

Actually, I now realized the use of the "track" keyword so the second question is solved.

I did come up with a different feature request: Please provide an average queue time for the connections in a backend. It would be nice if an option could be set to log errors if the queue time exceeds x seconds too. I just had a configuration change result in a 30s queue time and I didn't realize it until someone complained :-(

Thanks,

Wout.