Using same health check result for multiple backends

From: Damien Churchill <damoxc#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:28:20 +0000

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm unable to find anything on the matter. I'm load balancing a cluster of mail access nodes (HTTP/IMAP/POP3/SMTP) and setup a health check php page that the tcp protocols could use as well, however this means hitting the health page for each of the setup backends. I was wondering if it's possible to use the same health check result for multiple backends?

Thanks in advance!

Damien Received on 2011/12/21 12:28