Feature List

From: Pradeep Kumar <pradeepkumar.singh#yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I am evaluating HAProxy to use in a High Availability production environment, At first sight it appears to be pretty good product. I am trying to look for some information for further evaluation before I take a decision, appreciate if any one here can help me

1. Which version is recommended to use in Production
2. Does it support Direct Server Return as well, if yes where can I find some sample implementation
3. Can any one guide me to the feature list supported by the product.

Thanks
Pradeep

http://sims.yahoo.com/