fullconn vs. maxconn?

From: Dan Zubey <dzubey#odysseyware.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:06:37 -0700

Hi

I recently did some experimentation with dynamic maximum sessions per server, and I used the maxconn and minconn paramaters as per the current documentation.

However when I ran the config file (with haproxy version 1.3.12.1) haproxy spat back

parsing /usr/local/haproxy/aop.cfg, backend 'com' : fullconn is mandatory when minconn is set on a server.

Is this telling me to use fullconn in place of maxconn?

Thanks,

Dan Zubey
Odysseyware, Inc Received on 2007/10/10 00:06