PATCH: Was: Re: Timed cookies

From: Krzysztof Oledzki <ole#ans.pl>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:21:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

This patch implements new statistics for SLA calculation by adding new filed 'Dwntime' with total down time since restart (both HTTP/CSV) and extending status filed (HTTP) or inserting a new one (CVS) with time showing how long each server/backend is in a current state. Additionaly, down transations are also calculated and displayed for backends, so it is possible to know how many times selected backend was down, generating "No server is available to handle this request." error.

New information are presentetd in two different ways:

I believe that seconds resolution is enough.

As there are more columns in the status page I decided to shrink some names to make more space:

Making described changes I also made some improvements and fixed some small bugs:

Changes from previous version:

Hope it is OK. If there are only cosmetic changes needed please fill free to correct it, however if there are some bigger changes required I would like to discuss it first or at last to know what exactly was changed especially since I already put this patch into my production server. :)

Thank you,

Best regards,

                                 Krzysztof Olędzki